The Geographe Business Referral Group
Is a growing group of like minded southwest business owners & professionals meeting on a regular basis & referring business.
Our mission is to encourage entrepreneurial business people in our group to share qualified business referrals. We maintain a standard of high integrity, trust & professionalism whilst having a good time together.
8 Ways The Geographe Business Referral Group can help your business
- Build a solid base of advocates for your business
- Generate qualified sales leads for better business
- Build valuable business synergies with other members
- Achieve greater results from your promotional efforts
- Benefit from the influences of other proactive and energetic business members
- Extend your business knowledge base from weekly presentations
- Enjoy support and advice from other business owners
- Gain direct business & referrals from other members
“Succeeding in business is all about making connections" - Richard Branson
- Meetings every Thursday from 7:00am to 08:30am at
- The Goose Busselton
- Convener Mat Carlsson
- 0459 111 997
- Secretary Karen Crutchlow
- 0409 328 768
- Treasurer Suzie Davidson
- 0415 353 493
- Venue Co-ordinator Phil Snedden
- 0429 928 096
- Guest Speaker Co-ordinator Aaron Lumsdaine
- 0426 888 101
- Membership Co-ordinator Cathy Baker
- 0428 545 966
- Committee Member Rod Withers
- 0438 588 623
- Committee Member Iain Massey
- 0428 901 013
- Committee Member Caroline Portelli
- 0439 090 245
Guest & Member Speakers
Join us for breakfast and coffee and listen to guest speakers or member presentations, a great way to start the day! A friendly productive networking meeting where you get to broadcast your business and connect for success.
Geographe Business Networking Group is a business referral group that meets each Thursday morning.
Business people come together to aid each other as well as promoting their own business.
Short, concise and to the point with referrals built on trust.
Have you got 20 plus business professionals marketing your goods & services? With one profession per membership the Geographe Business Referral Group makes good business sense!